Friday, September 09, 2005

photo friday

two for one...
I didn't submit my entry for last week's challenge, which was order, until last night. I had this great idea and tried to go to the MAC store on Fourth Street to take a picture of all the purdy lipsticks in their assigned rows. But MAC closed before I got there and the reflection on the window was really awful, so I went with a whole different meaning of order.
okay, I know it's kind of a stretch, but I feel like I have to post something every week now that I'm committed to Photo Friday.

and then there's this week's entry for massive,


and someday I'm a-gonna write bout somethin on this here blog. but that takes spellin and thinkin. I'd rather just hang out with my camera and my cats right now.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I love massive! That's grrrreat! (insert Tony the Tiger finger here)