Wednesday, September 28, 2005

and when I'm feeling down...

I watch a lot of TV. Well, even when I'm not feeling down I watch too much TV. It's a new season, the possibilities are endless, how can I resist?

Last night Alex and I watched My Name Is Earl, The Office and The Amazing Race. I'm really digging on Jason Lee as Earl, but what I'm not digging on is the Weaver Family on the Amazing Race. It's a team of a widow and her three kids who like to say "with the will of Jesus" before they look at a map or head out to the next checkpoint. They know with the will of Jesus they will be guided correctly. During last night's episode they were helped by a truck driver and after he gave them a map the mother asked him if he was familiar with the ways of Jesus. He confirmed that he was and then the mom exclaimed with glee that they would spend all eternity together. It was downright creepy.

1 comment:

Dee said...

How dare you write in your blog so much! Now I'm so far behind on my work! Your blog is like M&Ms with peanuts...I can't stop!

Now my anonymous people ask for more! You've set the bar too high!