Wednesday, June 15, 2005

it's only Wednesday

Did you ever have a dream that it was the weekend and you wake up all excited that it's Saturday but then reality gives you a swift kick in the pants and tells you to get dressed for work because it's really only Wednesday?

The week after a vacation is the most unfun week. What makes it even harder to stay motivated is my boss being out for most of the week. It's a recipe for disaster.

The one thing that does kick ass about this week is that Alex started his new jobs. Two part time jobs in San Francisco, jobs where people call him Doctor. I think that's so crazy, I never imagined I would be married to a doctor. Maybe it's time to quit my job and start volunteering with some society women and taking tea with the neighborhood association ladies. Or do spouses of optometrists not do that sort of thing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now all I can think of is Bo as the dentist in Little Shop. "I'm sorry, Doctor!"

-Davey