Monday, June 07, 2004

I really should stop watching MTV

Dear Hilary Duff,

I really do wish your lips were sealed, because then you would stop destroying classic 80s songs which defined how I would rock out.

I didn't know that you had a sister... and I guess it makes more sense to sing the lyrics "our lips" with another person rather than by yourself. But did your video have to be so darn skanky?

That's your sister, and it's okay to share blouses, but it's never okay to bite. You should never sink your teeth into a sibling - especially in that weird kind-of-trying-to-be-sexy way.

In the future if you could only do covers of Backstreet Boys, Jessica Simpson and Right Said Fred songs that would be swell.

Thanks!
Love, c

p.s. Take it easy on the lip gloss, you look like you just ate at KFC.


No comments: