Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm hot blooded

check it and see, I've got a fever of a hundred and three.

No, seriously, I do. I'm currently getting my ass kicked by the flu. You know the one, the one I didn't get a shot for this year. I can't explain how much I hate this, not only is it painful, but it's boring. I've only been sitting around the house for about 24 hours and I feel like I'm going crazy. I would get out and take a walk but there are a few factors working against me: 1. the weather really sucks 2. I have a hard time walking when I'm shivering out of control and 3. did I mention that I'm miserable and sick?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for getting that annoying song stuck in my head...

grrrrr!

Anonymous said...

holy crap! i havent had a fever like that since i was a little kid, what kind of crazy flu did you pick up? that sony is a germy enviro...feel better soon!!!

xoxoxo lisap