Wednesday, November 02, 2005

blog, interrupted

Obviously, I don't need to point out that it's been almost 3 weeks since my last post. Between the move, my mom visiting and finding out that Zach has diabetes it's been a mean October.
I don't have time to get into details now because Mom and I are about to eat ice cream while we wait in suspense to see how this episode of Law and Order will wrap up. It's only our third episode today, but I think I'm catching on to this formula. (perhaps this gives you some sort of idea of how the visit with Mom is going)
As long as I'm stealing these precious family moments to post, I figure I'll show off my last two entries for Photo Friday.
Here's what I had going on for "vintage"
and this is my entry for "delicate"
And now I shall watch the surprising twist ending of Law and Order. I won't give the plot away... even though Mom already saw this one and let me in on the secret.
The boxes are almost unpacked, I successfully learned how to shoot up my cat with insulin and Mom leaves on Friday. I can feel my heart rate slowing down already.

3 comments:

Travis said...

You guys should have played a drinking game with Law & Order. You could've taken a shot everytime the "DUN DUN" happens.

Anonymous said...

Can'twait to see photos of the new digs and your fabu view!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shot for "delicate." Congratulations on another successful family vacation. ;o)

and yes, there really is a Law&Order drinking game:
http://www.ringthis.com/tv_drinking_games/laworder.htm

did alex let you practice on him for zach's shots?!

xoxox
lisa