Thursday, May 05, 2005

coffee break

Today was the first time in about 6 months that I had coffee at work. What made me sad, besides the fact that I have to drink decaf, was that I had to go all the way to the other side of the building to get milk. Free milk. But what made the walk worth it was this sign on the free milk fridge:
Do NOT take milk cartons from this refrigerator.
Continuing disregard for this policy will result in the discontinuance of free milk.

But then I found a better sign in the kitchen where I brewed the coffee:
Please turn off the coffee pot when there is a small amount of coffee still in the pot. This will prevent the bottom of the glass pot from burning up or the glass flying into someone's eyes should it burst.
Also, don't forget to turn off the toaster oven. We don't want a fire!
Thanks for helping out with this!

I don't know who put those up, but they are right, we don't want a fire... we want a toaster oven. I couldn't find one anywhere.

No comments: