Friday, August 22, 2003

and thus begins my attempt to journal all that is not exciting.
I rearranged the storage closet in the apartment. it's Anti-Procrastination week .so I figured what better time than now to put the vacuum and ironing board in places that are easy to get to. good times. I also washed a lot of dishes, had some friends over for dinner last night. Really missing a dishwasher...

I'm not very hungry, but I'm thinking about going to Taco Bell. I really can't think of a better way to "buy a vote" for the recall election.

Since being unemployed I'm really reaching for things to do. I've never had this much time off in between jobs and/or school and it's been hard for me come up with my own stuff to do... instead of having my day planned out for me. I know I should be enjoying this time, but I'm finding that relaxing is not something I excel at. Maybe I need some slacker training or something. I remember when I was working I would dream about things I would do if I had free time. So here's the free time, now what do I do?

No comments: