Friday, July 14, 2006

meet Irene

For some odd reason I started to guilty about how I'll ignore my cat after the baby is born. While in this guilty haze I decided that Ollie needed a playmate so I looked at cats on the Hopalong website and found the cutest little kitty, Irene, who seemed like a good match for Ollie. I sent in my application and got a call back that there was already an adoption pending for Irene. I decided that this was a sign and it was best that I just stick with one cat. About a week later I got a call from Alex telling me he just got off the phone with someone from Hopalong and Irene was available again. How could I say no to these eyes?She's still a little bite-y, but I'll give her a little leeway because she so darn cute.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Rusty used to be bitey, but he grew out of it. Now he's what we like to call a mush cat because when we pick him up instead of biting he melts in our arms.