Saturday, April 29, 2006

see you later, New York

Here I am at the same table in JFK, waiting to depart. I have about an hour until I can get on my flight, but don't expect a lengthy post, because I want to make sure I have enough time to get chewed out by one of the employees here at Famiglia Pizza.

Our trip was delightful, the room was spacious and the weather was great. We saw Spamalot on Wednesday, then we miraculously won the lottery for 25 dollar (front row - not as fun as you think it is) tickets for Wicked on Thursday and Friday we saw Sweeney Todd. We also went to the Empire State Building, Central Park, walked up and down 5th Avenue a million times and ate some delicious and overpriced food.

Here are a few of the pictures... please know that I wasn't at my photo best, so they're pretty lame and touristy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the Prometheus sculpture. I actually used to work with Paul Manship's granddaughter. She had a cute ass.