Tuesday, April 25, 2006

greetings from New York

I'm sitting in JFK enjoying some free wireless action (courtesy of JetBlue) while I wait for my mom's flight to arrive from Boston. My mom and I will be here until Saturday, seeing shows, walking around and whatever else mothers and daughters do.

Not too much to report so far, because obviously I haven't left the airport yet, but I will tell you that I ordered my slice of pepperoni pizza from the wrong person at the Famiglia Pizzeria and got a stern talking to from the woman at the register. Damn, I'll get eaten alive out here. Good thing I live in the land of hippies where I can order pizza from any old slob without pissing someone off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I always enjoy watching out-of-towners at Pizzeria Regina. Go ahead! Ask the waitress, "Don't you have salad?" Then duck!

-Davey

Anonymous said...

when you're here, you're like Famiglia!

Dee said...

Aw, I'm jealous! My mother and I were supposed to go there around Christmastime, but we got snowed in and never made plans to go back...have fun!