Wednesday, December 21, 2005

santa

Last year this letter showed up in my mailboxand I would have forwarded it to the North Pole, but it was already January. My favorite part is that Omar doesn't even ask for anything, he's just letting Santa know that he's been good (at least in the summer). If only we could all be more like Omar.

A topic that keeps coming up this week is presents from Santa - wrapped or unwrapped? I come from the unwrapped camp; things from parents are wrapped, Santa neatly stacks unwrapped gifts in front of and among the already wrapped things. Because as we all know, Santa is really busy and doesn't have time to wrap your stuff. Also, he believes in conserving paper to help the environment.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Santa never wrapped them at my house and, mysteriously, he doesn't wrap them for my kids!

Anonymous said...

Parents give presents too?