Wednesday, March 03, 2004

my confession

oh no. now where am I going to get 7oz. of fries?

I've been working on the project from Hell for the past 3 weeks, which turned into the micro-managed project from Hell yesterday. So when I get home at night I don't really feel like doing anything constructive because I'm spending most of my time in a fetal position in the corner rocking myself back to a calm state. This project will be over in just 2 more excruciating weeks and I will be able to continue with my life, return phone calls, enjoy a meal, frolic through fields...

I have, however, managed to squeeze some reality TV in there though. Isn't there always time for that? And now here's the part where I confess.

Please forgive me. I watched the first episode of Forever Eden. A reality show without an end. 11 people who I would never want to meet. 11 idiots hanging out on a beach, at a pool, in a private resort... never without a drink on hand. I should have been tipped off by the bad logo they use of the snake with gigantic fangs twisting around the apple. Even the theme song that opens the show is terrible. There is no reason for anyone to watch this show, ever. If you feel compelled to read about it, this is pretty good.

So to save anyone else the pain of watching this show - Forever Eden is boring, slow, poorly edited and the cast is so dumb that when bad things start a-brewin' someone actually said "...and that's just the tip of the cherry." yeah.